One of the great things about Soundcore speakers is that they can connect to each other wirelessly, so you can create a surround sound system without any messy cables. Here’s how to do it:
1. Place your first speaker in the room where you want the audio to originate.
This speaker will be the “master” and all the others will connect to it. 2. Turn on the speaker and press the Bluetooth button on top to enter pairing mode. 3. On your phone or other device, find the Bluetooth settings and select “Soundcore Speaker.”
The speaker will appear on a list of devices; select it to pair. 4. Once paired, open the Soundcore app (available for iOS and Android). Follow the prompts to name your speaker and choose a location for it in the app’s interface.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the right speaker and then into an outlet
- Connect the included AUX cable to the AUX IN port on the back of the right speaker, and then plug it into the AUX OUT port on the back ofthe left speaker
- Download the Soundcore app and create an account
- Follow the prompts in the app to connect your speakers to your Wi-Fi network
- Once connected, you can use the app to control volume, EQ settings, and more
How to connect multiple Anker SoundCore speakers using PartyCast
How Do You Put Anker Soundcore in Pairing Mode?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Anker Soundcore to a Bluetooth device, make sure you’re putting it into pairing mode correctly. Here’s how:
1. Make sure the Anker Soundcore is turned on and in range of the device you’re trying to connect it to.
2. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, until the LED light starts flashing blue. This means the Anker Soundcore is in pairing mode. 3. On your Bluetooth device, find and select “Anker Soundcore” from the list of available devices.
If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000. The Anker Soundcore should now be connected to your Bluetooth device!
Can You Pair Different Soundcore Speakers Together?
If you have more than one Soundcore speaker, you can connect them together to play the same audio. This is called “stereo pairing” and it’s a great way to get better sound out of your Soundcore speakers. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure both Soundcore speakers are turned on and within range of each other. 2. On one of the speakers, press and hold the Bluetooth button until you see the LED light begin to flash rapidly. This means the speaker is in “pairing mode.”
3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and look for a device named “Soundcore.” 4. Tap on “Soundcore” to connect it with your first speaker. Once they’re paired, you’ll hear an audible tone from both speakers confirming the connection.
5a. To add a second speaker, repeat steps 2-4 with the other Soundcore speaker. 5b.
If you want to add more than two speakers, put all but one into pairing mode (as in step 2) and then tap on that one speaker in your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings screen (as in step 3). All of the connected speakers will now play audio simultaneously!
How Do I Connect Soundcore Select 2 Speakers Together?
If you’re looking to get the best possible sound out of your Soundcore Select 2 speakers, you’ll want to connect them together. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by making sure both speakers are powered off.
2. Next, take the 3.5mm audio cable and plug one end into the “Audio In” port on the back of the left speaker. 3. Plug the other end of the audio cable into the “Audio Out” port on the back of the right speaker. 4. Finally, power on both speakers and enjoy your music!
How Do I Connect Two Soundcore Flare Speakers?
If you want to connect two Soundcore flare speakers for a bigger, better sound, there are a few ways to do it. The most straightforward way is to use an audio cable with a 3.5mm jack at each end. Just plug one end into the ‘Audio In’ port on the back of the first speaker, and the other end into the ‘Audio Out’ port on the back of the second speaker.
Another way to connect your Soundcore flares is to use Bluetooth. This is probably the easiest way to do it, since you don’t have to worry about any cords or cables. First, make sure that both of your speakers are turned on and in range of each other (within 30 feet).
Then, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back of one speaker until you see a white flashing light. This means that it’s in pairing mode. Next, open up the Bluetooth settings on your phone or another device and select ‘SoundCore Flare’ from the list of available devices.
Once it shows up as connected, you should be good to go! Keep in mind that if you want to use both speakers at their full potential, you should connect them wirelessly using Bluetooth rather than with an audio cable. That’s because when they’re connected via Bluetooth, they can automatically sync up with each other and create left and right stereo channels for an optimal listening experience.
How to Connect 2 Soundcore Rave Speakers
If you’re looking to get the most out of your music, you’ll want to invest in a great set of speakers. But why stop at just one when you can have two? Soundcore’s Rave Speakers are designed to give you an immersive listening experience, and they can be easily connected to create a stereo system.
Here’s how: 1. Plug one speaker into a power outlet and the other into your device (computer, phone, etc.) via the included AUX cable. 2. Turn on both speakers by pressing the power button on the back.
3. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on each speaker for 3 seconds until the LED lights begin flashing blue. This will put them in pairing mode. 4. On your device, find the Soundcore Rave Speakers in the Bluetooth settings and connect to them.
Once they’re connected, you should see “Left” and “Right” next to their names indicating that they’re ready to be used as a stereo pair. 5. Adjust the volume levels on both speakers so that they’re evenly balanced, then sit back and enjoy your music!
How to Connect Two Soundcore Flare 2 Speakers
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Soundcore Flare 2 speakers, then you’ll want to know how to connect them together. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that:
1. Start by placing both of your Soundcore Flare 2 speakers in the desired location.
Make sure they are within range of each other so that they can establish a connection. 2. Once they are in place, press and hold the Bluetooth button on one speaker for 3 seconds. This will put it into pairing mode.
3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and select “Soundcore Flare 2” from the list of available devices. Once it is paired, you should see a solid blue light on the speaker indicating a successful connection. 4. Repeat step 2 on the second speaker.
It should automatically connect to the first speaker and you’ll now have stereo sound!
How to Pair Two Soundcore Motion+ Plus Speakers
If you want to enjoy the ultimate surround sound experience, then you need to pair two Soundcore Motion+ Plus speakers. Here’s how:
1. Start by downloading the Soundcore app and creating an account.
Then open the app and go to the “Settings” tab. 2. Next, select “Speaker Pairing” from the menu and then choose your two Motion+ Plus speakers from the list of available devices. 3. Once your speakers are paired, you can adjust the audio settings for each one individually or create a custom stereo sound profile that will be applied to both speakers equally.
4. To get started enjoying your new surround sound setup, simply select any song from your music library and hit play!
If you’re looking to connect your Soundcore speakers for an amazing audio experience, look no further! In this guide, we’ll show you exactly how to do it. First, make sure that your speaker is powered on and within range of your device.
Then, open the Soundcore app and select your speaker from the list of available devices. Once connected, you can adjust the volume and other settings directly from the app. So what are you waiting for?
Get started today and enjoy incredible sound quality from your Soundcore speakers!