There are many ways to pair Aomais speakers. The most common way is to use the Bluetooth connection. Other ways include using an aux cable or NFC.
To pair your speaker using Bluetooth, turn on your speaker and press the Bluetooth button. Then, go into the settings on your phone and search for new devices. Once you find your speaker, select it and press connect.
Your phone should then be connected to your speaker.
- Download the Aomais app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the app and create an account
- Plug in your Aomais speaker to a power source and turn it on
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi
- Tap the “+” sign in the top right corner of the app and select “Add Speaker
- Select your speaker from the list of available devices and follow the instructions on screen to finish pairing it with your phone
Aomais Sport II – How to pair the speaker
How to Pair Aomais Speaker With Iphone
If you’re using an iPhone and want to connect your Aomais speaker, there are a few different ways you can do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pair your Aomais speaker with your iPhone:
1. First, make sure that both your iPhone and Aomais speaker are turned on and in range of each other.
2. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth. 3. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on, then look for your Aomais speaker under the list of devices. Tap on it to select it.
4. Once your Aomais speaker is selected, tap on the Connect button next to it. Your Aomais speaker should now be connected to your iPhone!
How Do I Connect Two Aomais?
If you want to connect two Aomais, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that both devices are turned on and in range of each other. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet and select “Aomai-1” from the list of available devices.
Once it’s paired, open the Aomai app and tap the “+” button in the top right corner. From here, select “Add another speaker” and follow the prompts to connect your second device. Now that you have two Aomais set up, you can use them in a few different ways.
If you want to play the same audio through both speakers, simply press the “ stereo ” button on one of the units . This will sync them up so they play in perfect unison. You can also choose to play different audio sources through each speaker by selecting the “ mono ” button instead.
This is great for filling up a large room with sound or if you want to listen to different songs at the same time . Lastly , if you have an Echo device , you can enable multi-room music playback by saying , “Alexa , play [song] everywhere.” So there you have it!
Three easy ways to use two Aomais together . Whether you’re looking for big sound or just want more flexibility , these tips should help get you started .
How Do You Put a Wireless Speaker in Pairing Mode?
If you’re looking to add a wireless speaker to your home audio setup, you’ll need to put it in pairing mode before it can connect to your other devices. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start with the speaker turned off.
Press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the light on the speaker turns on. 2. While holding the power button, press and hold the “connect” or “pairing” button (this will be different depending on the speaker) for about 3 seconds. The light should start flashing rapidly.
3. On your phone or other device, open the Bluetooth settings and search for available devices. The name of your speaker should show up – select it to pair. 4. Once paired, you should hear audio coming through the speaker!
If you’re looking for an affordable way to upgrade your audio setup, Aomais speakers are a great option. Here’s how to pair them with your devices:
1. Make sure both your speaker and your device are powered on and within range of each other.
2. On your device, open the Bluetooth settings menu and look for “Aomais” in the list of available devices. 3. Select “Aomais” from the list and wait for the two devices to connect. Once connected, you should hear audio coming through the speaker.
4. If you’re having trouble connecting, try restarting both your device and the speaker, or moving closer to each other.