If you have two Soundcore speakers, you can pair them together to create an immersive stereo sound. Here’s how to do it:
1. Place the two speakers in the desired location.
Make sure they are within range of each other and there is no obstacles between them. 2. Turn on both speakers and press the Bluetooth button on one of the speakers to enter pairing mode. 3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and select the speaker that is in pairing mode.
4. Once connected, you will hear a voice prompt from both speakers indicating that they are paired successfully. 5. Adjust the volume and enjoy your music!
- Make sure both your Soundcore speakers are turned on and in range of each other
- Put both speakers into Bluetooth pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds
- The LED will flash blue indicating that it is in pairing mode
- On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and search for “Soundcore” to find the speaker(s)
- Select “Soundcore RaveMini” from the list and wait for it to connect
- Once connected, you should see a blue LED light on both speakers solidifying the connection between them
How to Pair | Soundcore Flare 2 with Rave Neo (Partycast)
How to Pair Soundcore Rave Speakers Together
Pairing two Soundcore Rave speakers together is simple and only takes a few seconds. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that both speakers are turned on and in Bluetooth mode.
2. Select one of the speakers and press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds until the LED flashes blue rapidly. This speaker will now be in pairing mode. 3. Select the other speaker and press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds until the LED on that speaker also flashes blue rapidly.
The two speakers will now be paired together and will play audio in sync with each other.
Can You Pair Two Soundcore Speakers Together?
Yes, you can pair two Soundcore speakers together. Here’s how:
1. Put each speaker in pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the back of the speaker for 3 seconds.
The LED will flash white rapidly to indicate that the speaker is in pairing mode. 2. On your device, open the Bluetooth settings and select “Soundcore” from the list of available devices. 3. Once both speakers are successfully paired, you’ll hear a chime and the LEDs will turn solid white.
The speakers are now ready to use. 4. To adjust the volume of each speaker independently, press the volume buttons on the back of each speaker.
How Do I Pair 3 Soundcore Speakers?
If you want to pair three Soundcore speakers together, there are a few different ways that you can do it. The first way is to use the Soundcore app. Once you have downloaded the app, open it up and press the “+” sign in the top right corner.
From here, select “Multi-Speaker Connection” and then choose your three speakers from the list. The second way to pair three Soundcore speakers is by using Bluetooth. To do this, put all of your speakers into pairing mode and then connect them to your device one at a time.
The third way to pair three Soundcore speaker is by using an AUX cable. To do this, simply connect all of your speakers together with an AUX cable and then select “AUX” on your device.
How Do I Connect Soundcore Select 2 Speakers Together?
If you have two Soundcore select 2 Bluetooth speakers, here’s how to connect them together:
1. Turn on both speakers and put them in pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the power button on each speaker for about 5 seconds until the LED light starts flashing blue.
2. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Then, select both Soundcore select 2 speakers from the list of available devices. Once they’re paired, you should see “Paired devices: 2” at the top of the screen.
3. Now that your devices are paired, you can start streaming audio to both speakers simultaneously. Just play your music as usual and it should come through both speakers evenly!
How Do I Pair Two Soundcore Flare Speakers?
If you’re looking to add some serious oomph to your audio setup, one of the best ways to do it is by pairing two Soundcore Flare speakers. Not only will this give you stereo sound, but it will also double the output of a single speaker for some seriously impressive audio. Here’s how to pair two Soundcore Flare speakers:
1. Make sure that both speakers are turned on and in Bluetooth mode. 2. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings and select “Soundcore Flare” from the list of available devices. 3. Once your mobile device is connected to one of the Soundcore Flare speakers, press and hold the power button on the second speaker for 3 seconds until it enters Bluetooth paring mode.
4. Your mobile device should automatically connect to the second Soundcore Flare speaker. If it doesn’t, simply select “Soundcore Flare” from the list of available devices in your Bluetooth settings once again. 5. You’re now ready to rock out with some serious stereo sound!
In order to pair two Soundcore speakers together, you will need to put them into pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the Bluetooth button on both speakers for about five seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “Ready to Pair”. Once both speakers are in pairing mode, they should automatically connect to each other.
If not, you can select one of the speakers from the other speaker’s Bluetooth device list.