If you have two Wonderboom 2 speakers, you can pair them together for an even better audio experience. Here’s how to do it:
First, make sure that both of your Wonderboom 2 speakers are turned on and within range of each other.
Then, press and hold the Bluetooth button on one speaker until you hear a tone. Next, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the other speaker until you hear a tone. Once both speakers are in pairing mode, they should automatically connect to each other.
Now that your two Wonderboom 2 speakers are paired together, you’ll be able to enjoy your music at twice the volume!
- Download the UE Wonderboom app on your iOS or Android device
- Open the app and connect to your first Wonderboom 2 speaker
- Once connected, go to the Bluetooth settings on your second Wonderboom 2 speaker and select “Pair”
- The two speakers will automatically connect and begin playing music in stereo mode
How to pair link connect two UE Wonderboom's together. Bluetooth connection – Daddy Videos
Wonderboom 2 Stereo Pairing Review
If you’re in the market for a new Bluetooth speaker, you may be wondering if the Wonderboom 2 is worth your money. Here’s our review of the Wonderboom 2 stereo pairing feature to help you decide!
The first thing we noticed about the Wonderboom 2 is its improved sound quality.
The bass is punchier and there’s less distortion at higher volumes than with the original Wonderboom. We were also impressed with how loud it can get – perfect for outdoor parties or picnics. Another great improvement is the addition of stereo sound.
This means you can pair two Wonderbooms together to create left and right channels for a wider, more immersive soundscape. It’s a really neat feature that adds some serious oomph to your music listening experience. The only downside we could find is that the battery life isn’t quite as good as advertised.
We got around 6 hours of playback at moderate volume before needing to recharge, which falls a bit short of UE’s claim of 10 hours. Nevertheless, it’s still enough juice to keep the party going all night long! Overall, we think the Wonderboom 2 is a huge step up from its predecessor in terms of both sound quality and features.
How Do I Pair My Wonderboom 2 Speakers?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to pair your WONDERBOOM 2 speakers:
1. Firstly, make sure that both your WONDERBOOM 2 speakers are turned off.
2. Secondly, press and hold the Bluetooth button on one speaker for 5 seconds until you hear a tone.
The LED will flash white rapidly to indicate it is in pairing mode. 3. Then, do the same with the other speaker. 4. Now open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select ‘WONDERBOOM 2’ from the list of available devices.
If prompted for a password, enter 0000. Your WONDERBOOM 2s are now successfully paired and ready to use!
How Do I Pair My Wonderboom Speakers?
If you’re wondering how to pair your WONDERBOOM speakers, don’t worry, it’s a simple process! Here’s what you need to do:
1. Make sure both speakers are turned on and in Bluetooth mode.
2. Put one speaker into pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds. The light will flash blue indicating that it is ready to be paired. 3. On your device, open the Bluetooth settings and select the WONDERBOOM from the list of available devices.
4. Once connected, you’ll hear an audible confirmation from both speakers and they will now be playing in stereo mode!
Can You Connect Two Wonderbooms 1 Together?
Yes, you can connect two Wonderbooms 1 together. This is done by holding down the Bluetooth button on one speaker for three seconds and then doing the same on the other speaker. The two speakers will then be connected and will play music in unison.
Can an Iphone Connect to Two Wonderbooms at the Same Time?
You can absolutely connect two Wonderbooms together! In fact, it’s one of the best things about this speaker. When you have two of them, you can create an immersive sound experience that will totally rock your world.
To connect two Wonderbooms together, simply put them both in Bluetooth pairing mode and then select one of the speakers on your iPhone. Once it’s paired, select the other speaker and it will automatically connect to the first speaker. Now you’re ready to rock out with some serious sound!
If you’re looking to double the audio output of your Wonderboom 2 speaker, you can easily do so by pairing two speakers together. Here’s how:
1. Make sure both speakers are turned on and in range of each other.
2. On one of the speakers, press and hold the Bluetooth button until you hear a tone. This will put the speaker into Bluetooth pairing mode. 3. On the other speaker, also press and hold the Bluetooth button until you hear a tone.
The two speakers should now be paired together and ready to rock!