If you have a Chevy Traverse with the Bose sound system, you may be wondering how to turn on the rear speakers. The good news is that it’s easy to do! Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
1. Press the “Menu” button on your Chevy Traverse’s radio. 2. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the “Settings” menu. 3. Select “Speakers.”
4. Use the arrow buttons to select “Rear Speakers On.” 5. Press the “Menu” button to save your settings and exit the menu.
- Open the Chevy Traverse’s door and locate the audio system
- Find the “Audio” button on the audio system and press it until you see “Settings” appear on the screen
- Press the “Settings” button and then use the arrow keys to scroll down to “Sound
- Press the “Sound” button and then use the arrow keys to scroll down to “Speakers
- Press the “Speakers” button and then use the arrow keys to scroll over to “Rear
- Press the “Rear” button and then press the “Enter/Select” key in the center of the arrow keys
- Your rear speakers should now be turned on!
Hidden Chevy Traverse Settings and Features!
Chevy Traverse Rear Speakers Not Working
If you’re having trouble with your Chevy Traverse’s rear speakers not working, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure that the speakers are turned on and that the volume is up. If they’re still not working, try disconnecting and reconnecting the wiring to see if that fixes the problem.
If not, it’s possible that the speakers themselves are damaged and will need to be replaced.
How Do I Unmute My Chevy Traverse?
If you’re like most people, you probably enjoy the peace and quiet of your Chevy Traverse. But there are times when you need to unmute the audio system, whether it’s to listen to directions from the navigation system or to crank up the music for a road trip. Here’s how to unmute your Chevy Traverse:
1. Locate the volume control knob on the left side of the steering wheel. 2. Turn the knob clockwise until you hear sound coming from the speakers. 3. If necessary, adjust the volume to your desired level using the same knob.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to unmute your Chevy Traverse whenever you need to.
How Many Speakers are in a Chevy Traverse?
A Chevy Traverse generally has six speakers- two in the front, two in the back, and two in the middle. However, this can vary depending on the model and trim of the vehicle. For example, some models may have additional speakers in the ceiling or door panels.
Additionally, many people choose to upgrade their sound system after purchase, so there may be more or less than six speakers in a Chevy Traverse at any given time.
How Many Speakers Does a 2019 Chevy Traverse Have?
The 2019 Chevy Traverse comes with six speakers as standard equipment. An optional Bose premium audio system is also available and includes 11 speakers.
How Many Speakers Does a 2020 Traverse Have?
The 2020 Traverse comes standard with seven speakers. An optional Bose audio system is available, which adds two additional speakers for a total of nine.
If your Chevy Traverse is not equipped with rear speakers, you can easily turn them on by following these steps. First, locate the audio control panel on the dash and press the “AUDIO” button. Next, use the arrow keys to scroll through the menu options until you find “REAR SPEAKERS.”
Finally, press the “ENTER” button to select this option and enable the rear speakers.