There are a few different ways to get both speakers working on your iPhone XR. One way is to use the speakerphone function. Simply tap the “Speaker” icon at the bottom of the screen when you’re on a call, and your call will be routed through the phone’s speaker.
If you’re not on a call, you can still use the speakerphone function by tapping the “Phone” icon in the Control Center and then selecting “Speaker.” Another way to get both speakers working is to use an audio cable with a 3.5mm jack. Plug one end of the audio cable into your iPhone XR, and then plug the other end into an external speaker.
You’ll need to make sure that your external speaker has its own power source; otherwise, it won’t work.
- Ensure that your iPhone XR is turned on and connected to an active speaker
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPhone’s home screen
- Scroll down and tap “Sounds
- Tap “Phone Noise Cancellation
- Slide the switch next to “Phone Noise Cancellation” to the right so that it turns green and reads “On
Does Both Speakers Work on Iphone Xr?
No, the iPhone XR only has one speaker.
Why is One of My Iphone Xr Speakers Not Working?
If you’re having trouble with one of your iPhone XR speakers not working, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that the speaker is not obstructed by anything. If it’s clear, then try restarting your iPhone XR.
If that doesn’t work, then you can try resetting your device to its factory settings. If none of these solutions work, then you may need to contact Apple for further assistance.
How Do I Get Both Speakers to Work on My Iphone?
If you’re having trouble getting both speakers to work on your iPhone, don’t worry—you’re not alone. Many iPhone users have this problem at some point or another. The good news is that there are a few things you can try to fix it.
First, make sure that both speakers are turned on by going to Settings > Sounds. Then, check to see if the volume is turned up all the way by going to Settings > Sounds > Volume. If it’s not, turn it up and see if that helps.
If those two things don’t work, try restarting your iPhone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix all sorts of problems. To do this, just hold down the power button until “Slide to Power Off” appears on the screen.
Once your iPhone is off, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on by holding down the power button again. If none of these tips help, you may need to take your iPhone to an Apple Store or an authorized Apple service provider for further diagnosis and possible repair.
How Do I Turn on Stereo Speakers on My Iphone Xr?
If you’re looking to blast your music from your iPhone XR, you’ll want to make sure your stereo speakers are turned on. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone XR.
2. Scroll down and tap Sounds & Haptics. 3. Under the Output section, make sure the Mono Audio toggle is off and that the Balance slider is set in the middle. This will ensure that both of your iPhone XR’s speakers are being used.
4. Exit out of Settings when you’re finished. Now when you play music or other audio from your iPhone XR, it should come out of both speakers equally loud and clear!
iPhone XR Left Speaker Not Working, No Sound! Fixed – iPhone 13 (Pro Max), 13 Max/iPhone XS
Iphone Xr Speaker Not Working on Calls
If you’re having trouble with your iPhone Xr speaker not working on calls, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem. First, make sure that the volume is turned up all the way on your phone. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone.
If neither of those solutions work, then you may need to take your phone in for repairs.
If you’re one of the unlucky few to have encountered this problem, don’t worry- there is a fix. Follow these simple steps and you’ll have your iPhone XR working as intended in no time.
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone XR and navigate to General > Accessibility.
2) Scroll down and select “Mono Audio.” 3) Toggle the switch next to “Mono Audio” to the ON position. And that’s it!
This should solve the problem of only having one speaker working on your iPhone XR.